Mens swiftcurrent expedition zip front waders
Patagonia Expedition Swift current waders are our most trusted wader which are hard wearing and durable.
Completely redesigned with a durable, ultra-supple, 4-layer, H2No® 100% recycled polyester microfiber shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep you fishing in comfort through the most extreme conditions.
The fully articulated legs with a single seam and gusseted crotch provide enhanced durability and unparalleled freedom of movement. Other key features include: an adjustable, quick-release suspender system for conversion from chest to waist height, an interior waterproof pocket, a handwarmer pocket with zip flaps and anatomical booties.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard recycled polyester microfiber shell with waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Single-seam construction for durability and gusseted crotch for freedom of movement and comfort
- Submersible YKK® front zipper is fully waterproof; fully adjustable, quick-release suspender system; top-hem drawcord cinch system; Secure Stretch, no-snag wading belt; front and rear belt loops
- Interior organization: waterproof flip-out pocket; two drop-in stretch pockets; two internal daisy chains for tools; center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Exterior organization: two handwarmer pockets with pocket flaps
- Articulated legs; removable foam kneepads; heavy-duty scuff guards at ankles
- Anatomical left and right booties have lower volume and a more sock-like fit for all-day wading comfort
- Weight : 1,868 g (65.9 oz)