We have carefully restricted the inherent elasticity of the Loop Cross S1 so that the rod is working evenly over a much wider range than other fly rods. We have managed to make super-strong featherweight fly rods, with an emphasis on fishing where the rod is working with minimum vibration through an entire load range – from close-in and out to even extreme distances. The design requires minimal input power where the rod does the job. It has never been so easy and taken so little effort to deliver precision loops at 10-metres or 30-metres while easily controlling the line or changing the pace of the cast.
- Blank in aesthetic matte smoke finish.
- High-grade cork handle with Cork mix reinforcements
- Triangular 3-pin aluminum reel seat in Gun Metal finish
- REC RSG Recoil stripping guides. Extra strong in Black Pearl finish
- REC RSNX Recoil snake guides. Extra strong in Black Pearl finish
- Delivered in matching Gun Metal aluminum tube and cloth bag.