Maxima Ultragreen: Maxima Ultragreen is supple and softer than the Chameleon. It is nearly invisible in most river and lake water. It has good knot strength and is very popular for fishing nymphs or dry flies for trout.
- Soft, strong yet limp line for a more natural presentation for your bait / lure
- Suppleness also makes Maxima Ultragreen very popular as fly leader material
- Virtually invisible to fish as light rays are absorbed rather than reflected
- A special line finish gives excellent abrasion resistance and high knot strength
- Superior performance and consistent quality means more fish successfully landed
Maxima Chameleon: Maxima Chameleon is very hard and abrasion resistant tippet material. Its dark colouris infrared sensitive to blend with the surroundings when submerged. It is best when fished deep. For those reasons it has become the most popular salmon and steelhead tippet.
- Produced using unique chemical compositions and manufacturing processes
- Optimum blend of strength and elasticity for superior fishing performance
- Super tough, ultra reliable line with high tensile strength characteristics
- Special surface coating prevents water absorption for consistent strength - wet or dry
- Hardened surface provides superb abrasion resistance and extra high knot strength